Intelligas Current Sensing 100 Series Gas Interlock. Stand Alone Panel
2018 PROMOTIONAL PRICE - SAVE £100.00
The Intelligas current sensing 100 series gas interlock meets the requirements of BS 6173 and it's easy to install. It's carefully designed and clearly labelled, and if you're having problems our 24-hour helpline is moments away.
- Solid state circuitry, no relays or components to go wrong
- Onboard current sensors (up to 3kw) for both supply and extract fans
- Full fan and gas valve status indication
- Easy wipe clean fascia
- On board emergency stop button (that doubles as a system on / off switch)
- All connections on front panel, leaving the complete enclosure for cable entry
- Clearly-marked terminals for easy installation
- Fire alarm interlock
- Up to 1 additional emergency stop button can be connected directly to the PCB
- 2 year guarantee
The telephone technical service - provided without charge to Intelligas customers - will help you install your new system. Our staff are also able to supply technical advice, where possible, on any electrical system in your kitchen. Many existing customers have benefited enormously from our technical expertise, and we've fielded calls about the connection of fan speed controllers, invertors and other systems. We're here to help you maintain a safe and compliant kitchen.
Don't forget that your purchase is fully backed by our guarantee. Firstly, if you're unhappy with the system you can return it within 14 days for a full refund - no questions asked. If you're happy with the system, it is covered for 2 years against faulty parts or workmanship.
Back Order Item
Available for next day delivery direct from the manufacturer. Orders received and processed before 15:00 hrs