The GWA6 pressure switches are adjustable compact pressure switches for for firing systems. They are suitable for switching a circuit on, off or over if the actual pressure value, changes compared to the setpoint. The switching point (setpoint) can be set easily and quickly, using the wheeel provided with a scale without using a pressure gauge. A test nipple is integrated in the metal housing as standard.
- The GWA6 is a single acting pressure switch in over-pressure range
- The pressure switch operates without any power supply
- Switching Response Time: The GWA6 has a short response time during pressure fluctuations
- MODEL SETTING RANGE GW50A6 5 - 50 mbar
- Approvals: CE-0085 AO 3220 CE-0036